Thursday, July 16, 2009

Truthsayer admits: I was wrong about a factual assertion?

Yesterday I posted that it was a FACT that the unemployment rate was 4.6%.



Later in the day the BLS released the updated figure and it%26#039;s 4.5%.



I%26#039;m in finance, there was no excuse for me to forget that that data was coming out. The prior month it had been 4.6%.



No, I don%26#039;t post this to brag that the number was even better than I said - it truly was an error and if I don%26#039;t correct myself I will lose my credibility, and once you%26#039;ve lost that, you have nothing.



Truthsayer admits: I was wrong about a factual assertion?credit union





So how come the news media doesn%26#039;t know that?



All they report is how bad the economy and jobless rate is



Truthsayer admits: I was wrong about a factual assertion?

loan



Congrats on being man enough to admit you were wrong, but I wouldn%26#039;t criticize you for being .1% off!|||You could get by with saying approximately 4.5%... Then you cannot be refuted, unles the percentage is much greater or lower. Statistically speaking, of course.|||Bravo!|||Cool.



Does this mean you%26#039;ll give lower interest rates now?

No comments:

Post a Comment