Thursday, July 16, 2009

Moving back in with fiance. Dad will freak out!?

I am going to be moving back in with my fiance (i%26#039;m 24, he%26#039;s 25) in about a month and my dad is positively against it. We are moving back from a small town where it was really hard to find jobs and the unemployment rate was extremely high. I was lucky to find a job that barely paid the bills while he had to survive off student loans. At one point I got frustrated with it and moved back to the city where I%26#039;m now making good money. My fiance is moving back too and we want to move back in together.



My dad has said that he will be %26quot;royally pissed%26quot; if I even consider getting back together with him (he thinks we broke up). I have no idea how bad this will get. He is severely overweight and has already had congestive heart failure twice due to stress.



I love my dad but he is emotionally and mentally abusive and controlling. I need to live my own life but I%26#039;m freaked out about how my dad will react! Advice?



Moving back in with fiance. Dad will freak out!?





First off why does your dad think you broke up? You are a grown woman and your dad has to let go at some point. you can%26#039;t be held responsible for the conditon his health is in. You need to just tell him like it is. Maybe if you did he would lighten up on you. The reason he is controlling is because you allow him to be.



Moving back in with fiance. Dad will freak out!? loan



one step at a time. why the need to move in with bf ?



take care of your dada first and slowly convince him to see your points and who knows ? maybe bf can even move in you you where he can help take care of yr dad ?

No comments:

Post a Comment