Thursday, July 16, 2009

Help with is German article??

Alright so I found this german article and I have a general idea of what its about (the unemployment rate and how its fallen) but I dont really get it all. Can someone please summarize the main ideas for me and maybe a few specifics?



Thanks



http://de.news.yahoo.com/afp/20080103/tt...



Help with is German article??credit check





Lots of waffle about the unemployment rate. Mostly unimportant text as a filler to the statistics, like quotes from politicians commenting on the numbers and statements about the expenses of the unemployment insurance system and the agency of unemployment.



The gist is still that unemployment has declined. 711.000 people are no longer reported as looking for a job in the statistics. There was a seasonal rise in unemployment by 28.000. This rise was lower than the average rise of 98.000 in December in the years before.



From the above numbers it is thus calculated that (minus the seasonal rise) compared to last year there are 78.000 people who are no longer unemployed.



Help with is German article??

loan



I would translate it for you, but you dont allow emails. good luck|||Basically it is about the unemployment rate comparisons of last year and what they plan to do this upcoming year to decrease unemployment in the Country.



What was mentioned above already in a great translation for she is a Native German so you can not get any better than that. I am not native German but speak enough to have read the article and know what they are talking about. Merkel has a plan to decrease unemployment throughout 2008.



I wish her success.



(Natives - Did I misunderstand it or get it right? It is a second language for me I only get to practise once a year basically.)

No comments:

Post a Comment