Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Are there veterinary technicians in Israel?

I am planning to go through a program to be licensed as a veterinary techinican. This is similar to becoming a licensed nurse for animals. I am also planning on moving to Israel in about five years. I want to work with animals as it has been my life%26#039;s dream, but am finding it difficult to research available jobs in Israel on the internet to be sure my degree will be useful. I have also been told that the unemployment rate in Israel is high. I would like to know if my career with animals will be possible in Israel. What could I do?



Are there veterinary technicians in Israel?heart rate monitor





It is true the unemployment rate in Israel is definitely high. It is an amazing career, you might want to get started in the US first before you go to Israel. You will need a lot of money to get started in Israel. Having experience will help you a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment