Thursday, August 6, 2009

I have a 701 FICO credit score and cant get a decent sized loan. Who will finance me?

This is just bogus. I have a 701 score from myfico.com and the credit union also confirmed the score. I only have 1 negative thing on the report which is an old cable bill that was paid off a couple years ago. I have a couple credit card but they have only been open for a bout a year each. Have a car loan on a 25k car thats been open for about a year (joint account). the only other thing is my gas bill, they report as well which is a good thing since its paid on time. Everything has always been paid on time. I have some deferred student loans but even with everything added in, they said my debt to income ratio was really low. But i still couldnt get a 40k loan even though i could easily afford it. they counter offered and offered me 25k if I had a co-signer.... WTF!!! Even when i apply somewhere on, e-loan or capital 1.. always comes back insufficient credit. Somewhere someone has to give me this loan.



I have a 701 FICO credit score and cant get a decent sized loan. Who will finance me?care credit





Well, I am sorry to be the one to tell you this but nobody HAS to give you a loan. As for denying your loan there could be several reasons. A 701 score is not bad but its not as good as what you are making it out to be. Also they will look at time lines of how long you have had accounts, number of accounts, % of balance to credit limits, and the list goes on. The best thing I can tell you to do is get back down to earth and realize you are not at the top of the credit todem pole and maybe suck up your pride and go into a lender and ask them for reasons why you are being denied. There may be something that you can explain to them or get worked out but its not going to happen by thinking and saying what you did here.



I have a 701 FICO credit score and cant get a decent sized loan. Who will finance me? loan



Don%26#039;t know about your income or debt-to-income ratio, but all your consumer credit is one year old or less. That may be hurting you. Lenders are definitely using tighter standards now.|||How do you get your income? Do you have a regular 40 hour a week job with weekly/biweekly pay stubs or do you work for yourself. At this point, having to go stated for a loan, which means no real proof of income, means no loan.|||There is no absolutely answer for your question.However,explorer the information here will give you some ideas.HOpe it helps.http://carloan.featured-resources.info/a...|||you have defaulted on a student loan - never good



You have opened new credit cards in the last year - never good



you recently took out a 25,000 car loan - not good if you are going for another loan after that.



be patient - wait it out - don%26#039;t put things on these credit cards - that lowers your score - and wait a little while - because by the looks of it - it looks like you are trying to get a lot of credit - and that worries them.



and do NOT take a %26quot;high interest%26quot; loan because nobody else will give you one - be patient. all the things above you have done recently - they don%26#039;t like to see that

No comments:

Post a Comment