Sunday, August 9, 2009

Why are most of the people on line so dumb? and why aren't they at work? like me!?

Why are people on line ridiculously stupid and ignorant? and further more why are they at home, why are theese people not at work? too much time on their hands and a unemployment rate to prove it...huh? thanks alot BUSH...



Why are most of the people on line so dumb? and why aren%26#039;t they at work? like me!?





uhh ur an idiot ppl r doin answers at work like me



Why are most of the people on line so dumb? and why aren%26#039;t they at work? like me!? loan



i%26#039;m ridiculously stupid and ignorant and on the computer, but that doesn%26#039;t mean i%26#039;m not at work.|||Duh.....we are all at work!!



=|||because you are working for me. now pick up the pace or you are fired. are you online with a company computer? bend over...|||too many people online is bush%26#039;s fault? you are one of the people you are talking about|||Unemployment is at a very low 4.6%, yes we should thank President Bush.|||Not all of us are %26#039;Dumb ***%26#039; Americans. Its night here. I don%26#039;t work at night.|||I go on line when I want to. I am retired. I paid for my computer and paid my ISP. I have nothing to apologize for. Mr. Bush has nothing to do with Y! Answers. Your complaints are baseless.|||While the dumb and working like you are on line there are those of us like me that are Geniuses who do not have to work because for me I am retired and if you paid attention to the news the unemployment rate is very low.Thanks to President Bush, low taxes, more money around equal more jobs.Plus the fact you are at work on company time playing around on Yahoo and you come up with this garbage.You are lucky that the boss hasn%26#039;t found out yet and FIRED you so you can join the unemployment line, in case you did not know, you are doing whats called misuse of your position, a firing offense that will NOT get you unemployment if you get fired.|||Hey Mamabear! U got any room in that boat for me?|||I am at work and the only person who considers me dumb is that one guy that women bashes in the women%26#039;s studies section.

No comments:

Post a Comment