Thursday, August 6, 2009

Is it bad for your credit...?

I had a credit card with one bank when the a.p.r. got high I transferred to another bank that offered me 0% for a year. When the year is over can I transfer my debt to another bank that is offering me another year of 0%. Or will it look bad on my credit report.



Is it bad for your credit...?credit cards





You can but eventually you are going to run out of 0% offers. Or you%26#039;re going to have a stack of credit cards.



Here%26#039;s a better idea. Pay off the credit card and stop carrying balances! Credit cards are not long term financing. They are short term convenience. Charge only what you can afford to pay in full at the end of the month.



Is it bad for your credit...?

loan



IDK|||It does not look bad, it just shows an account that was paid on time and in full. To be honest, if you are going to carry a balance on your credit cards that is the smartest way to do it! Why pay a company interest, if another is willing to do it for free, save the money! Someone actually thinking and planning head, I am impressed :)|||In my opinion, this isn%26#039;t bad for your credit.



Eventually, something will happen and your interest rate will go up. The credit card companies are masters of jacking up your credit card interest rates.



Good question.|||no it wont matter. it will showed paid and on time payment on your credit report. it wont say you transfered the balance or anything.|||It will not affect your score.|||The most important thing is that you close an credit lines that you are not using. If you have $10,000 available on credit cards, bureaus consider that debt that you can be in instantly. So be sure to close the old card as soon as you pay it off. Paying a credit card off does not close the account.|||Hi,



I used %26quot;Credit Solution%26quot; to settle my debt and improve my credit score.They managed to reduce my debt up to 58%.It%26#039;s legitimate.I came across this company on NBC News Special Edition.Check it out here:



http://dwarfurl.com/df112

No comments:

Post a Comment