Thursday, August 6, 2009

Where can I get a dental loan of $5000.00?

I am getting seven veneers and my up front cost is roughly $6000.00. Where can I get a dental loan between $5000.00 and $6000.00? Should I call my bank? Credit card company? I don%26#039;t know where to start. Do credit card companies offer a dental credit card? I definitely cannot pay $6000.00 up front.



Where can I get a dental loan of $5000.00?construction loans





I was in the same position you are in. As mentioned check with the Dentist, they can let you know who gives loans, one is Care Credit. The best rate I found was Capital One @ 6.9%. Ask the Dentist if they give a discount for paying up front with a credit card, if you have one. Most will give 5%, at least here in Texas they do.



http://www.capitalone.com/healthcarefina...



Where can I get a dental loan of $5000.00?

loan



try carecredit.com|||the doctor that you are getting the procedure done by should have a finance company that handles this when i was going to get Lasik a couple of months ago it was a company called credit medical. i was instantly approve and then receive my credit card for 6000 within a couple of days card can only be use for medical procedures only but you can use it on anybody not just your self. It sounded good but i chose not to use it and closed my account. hopefully it will be what you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment