Thursday, August 6, 2009

Does Apple extend credit to people with a fair credit score?

My plan was the get an Apple notebook next year but it may have to be sooner since my sh*tty PC got infected again with sh*tware. I%26#039;m just so fed up with dealing with it. The problem is I%26#039;m still getting my credit card balances down. My credit score falls on the Fair category. I have never missed a single payment, though. It%26#039;s just that my balances are high in relation to my limits. I want to try applying for an Apple credit account but I do not want to put another inquiry in my credit history this early since 2 months ago, I was trying to get loans from virtually anyone that offered loans and got denied for each and every one of them. So I was wondering if anyone out there with a fair credit score has ever been approved for an Apple credit account. Thanks much for any comment. Just really hating my PC right now.



Does Apple extend credit to people with a fair credit score?credit counseling





With all the inquiries that you have on your credit after all the applications that you filled, your score is now even lower, I would recommend you to go to your bank to apply for a computer loan, make sure you go prepare with a print out of The store where you are gonna buy the computer and the cost, recent check stubs and proof of residence, if they don%26#039;t approve you find a finance company that work with people with bad credit, keep in mind that if they approve you, is going to be with a very high rate. try to lower your balance and DO NOT put a lot of inquiries on your credit, looks real bad to the lender%26#039;s eyes.



in finance for 15 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment