Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'mlooking for something to do from home.I heard about paid surveys but what about all those tr

my credit card number? I don%26#039;t know about canceling before the offer expires. Does anyone have any suggestions on somrthing I can make some extra money not looking to get rich just something to help out. Thanks



I%26#039;mlooking for something to do from home.I heard about paid surveys but what about all those trial offers andannual credit report





A couple of years ago I paid $39 to join Survey Scout which is the biggest group of surveys you can get. Don%26#039;t do it!!! for each company you do a survey for they just give you more and more! Even if they say they pay cash it takes months of working for a survey company to even make a dime! I worked for three months consistently and won a magazine subscription. Whoopee!!! There are reputable home businesses, but please get references and do your homework!!!



I%26#039;mlooking for something to do from home.I heard about paid surveys but what about all those trial offers and loan



Ebay is the way to go. I sell on Ebay. I shop at the second hand stores and then resell for a profit. If you do your research to see what kind of things sell best. you can do pretty good. My best sale yet, is a small book that I picked up at a thrift store in a freebie bin. It was a religious book from 1962 in mint condition. It sold for $103.00



If two people want the same item, you can do pretty good.



Sometimes you don%26#039;t always get what you want for something, but thats the way it goes. The best way to do it is to open an ebay store and list items for the dollar amount that you want. You can still do auctions also. Good Luck!|||i like the ebay idea also but it is not for everyone.



i am currently doing work from home data entry and it makes me some extra money to make some extra car payments.



just be careful as i have heard that a lot of them are rippoffs.|||This site list 5 companies that offer cash for doing surveys. It%26#039;s totally free. I make from $100 to $300 a month doing them. No scams or gimmicks, it%26#039;s totally free . Just register at all 5 and wait for surveys.



http://www.geocities.com/edwinf20000/SUR...

No comments:

Post a Comment